Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Data Collection Practice
A maker of energy drinks is considering abandoning can containers and going exclusively to bottles because the sales manager believes customers prefer drinking from bottles. However, the vice president in charge of marketing is not convinced the sales manager is correct. Investigate this issue using statistical analysis.
1. Explain which data collection method you would use and what procedures you would follow to apply this method to this situation.
2. Propose which level of data measurement applies to the data collected. Justify your answer.
3. Determine whether the data is qualitative or quantitative.
4. Submit your work in a Word document
# 2 Exercise
1. Scatter Diagram Analysis
The regional sales manager for American Toys, Inc., recently collected data on weekly sales (in dollars) for the 15 stores in his region. He also collected data on the number of salesclerk work hours during the week for each of the stores. The data are as follows:
To complete this assignment:
1. Use Excel to develop a scatter diagram of the data, including dependent and independent variables on their correct axis.
2. In a Word document, analyze the relationship between sales and number of clerk hours worked.
3. Conclude, based on the scatter diagram, what adjustments the sales manager might make to address the relationship between sales and number of clerk hours worked.
4. Submit your work in a Word document with your Excel file attached.
# 3 exercise
1. Data Description Methods
Japolli Bakery makes a variety of bread types that it sells to supermarket chains in the area. One of the problems is that the number of loaves of each type of bread sold each day by the chain stores varies considerably, making it difficult to know how many loaves to bake. A sample of daily demand data is contained in the file, Japolli Bakery.
1. Develop a frequency distribution for each bread type using& appropriate intervals.
2. Select which bread type has the greatest and lowest relative variability.
3. Assuming that these sample data are representative of demand during the year, determine how many loaves of each type of bread should be made such that demand would be met on at least 75% of the days during the year.
4. Submit your work in a Word document and attach your Excel file.